Saturday, March 26, 2011

THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING NEW...

Assalam....seems that so for a very LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time I didn't update this blog...but today 26th March 2011...I decide to write something in this blog...just to express myself...1st thing 1st...my result SPM....seems not my luck but I grateful for the result...yeah...seems that ALLAH S.W.T want to lessons for me and I get it(the lesson)...I believe everything happens for a reason...but for this several days after the day of annoucement of result...I still can't accept I got a B in my english....
but still....AMEER BAKRY ZULKIFFLI...will never give up for any situations...especially for this type of situation...yeah...I've learnt my lessons and I'll not sefinitely repeat the same mistakes...maybe it's not my luck...maybe I've screwed up and did something bad before SPM examination...and this is it BAKRY...the consequences...take that...there still got hope after this...just like some people said...IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD...ok2..that's it...actually lack of idea...just like THE TERMINATOR....I'll be back....just wait for me to arise...I'M PROMISE...wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment