Saturday, March 26, 2011

assalam...AMEER BAKRY ZULKIFFLI called for duty....been listen to many english song...and OLDIES was my favourite one...yeah...even the melody is slow...I can understand every single words what the singer sang....just like I'm forced to hear this type of song...but lately I begin this type of song...thanks to my father's collection of OLDIES...and this I've listen to many type of not just good but also inspirational plus awesome by several famous people..such as Malcolm X,Malcolm Luther Jr,Mike tyson, Barack Obama etc...and some movies scene by actor Al Pacino...a good speech could change the world...with good intonation and using law of attraction plus a good type of body language...I'm sure the speech will exactly can motivate the audience...later then...wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment