Tuesday, March 29, 2011

always remember ALLAH...

assalam...not in a comfortable condition....quite despair and still not satisfied with myself....relax BAKRY....maybe today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow are not your day...but who knows...ALLAH knows that your success in some other days....just pray to ALLAH...but still does my prayer is still enogh to make ALLAH fulfill my wishes???hmmm....stiil need to recheck my 'IBADAH'...still need to so much thing to myself...as a preparation to enter the university...after about 3 months of holiday...and was so long to me to rest...need to make full use of me in the future... need to continue my studies as my priority after this...come on AMEER BAKRY...wake up from your dreams...and open a new page of your life...there's still hope for you...NEVER BACK DOWN....this what we call turning for you...the real challenge will began soon...past were past...look forward...ok2 that's all for today..feel sorry because this writing not been useful to the reader....just my pointof view...wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment