Monday, April 25, 2011

SPAGHETTI BRIDGE!!!!

with name of ALLAH the most gracious and most merciful....Peace be upon you all.
today I had a MARA SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW at PEJABAT MARA ALOR STAR.
what I can say that the interview is simple and require for us to communicate in a group which 8 students in it.hmm..I realise that I don't speak a lot but just excited do the project(spaghetti bridge). My leadership skill improve and me and other friend manage to do the bridge effectively. ALHAMDULILLAH...the 500gram tin of sardine did not broke the bridge that we built when the interviewer put on top the branches of spaghetti. I happy with the result...BUT I dissapoint with myself because did not talk too much during the interview. If given much more time, I will want to talk a lot more with the interviewer about my planned career. but seems the interview only ask about the bridge, so we got to focus on the bridge larh...hahaha....thanks to all members of the group that give cooperation until we managed to build a strong bridge....As conclusion of the interview,it only emphasise teamwork and communication skills..these 2 main thing is important if we want to be an ENGINEER...lastly, I hope I got the MARA SCHOLARSHIP and able to continue my studies in FRANCE ENGINEERING....INSYAALLAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment